Friday evening June 16th -- We will be in the city park from 5:00 to 9:00 pm for early packet pick up -- we strongly encourage you to check in on Friday if at all possible!
Saturday morning June 17th -- check in from 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Course Start Times:
Super Century: 5:30 a.m.until 6:30 a.m.
Century: 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 a.m.
Mountain Metric: 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
Valley Metric: 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
Half Metric: 9:00 am until 10:30 a.m.
Rest and Water Stop Hours -
- Gumboot Water Stop 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Mumbo Summit Rest Stop 8:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
- Ramshorn Summit 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Railroad Park 10:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m.
- Mott Rd-(Water only) 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Mt. Shasta City Park - Lunch Stop (Century Riders only) 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Grenada (Valley Metric and Super Century) 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Bel Air Park – Weed 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• The Mountain Metric Century Course will close at 3:30 PM. All riders remaining on this portion of the course will be sagged in. The time limit applies to the first loop, which is the metric portion of the ride. It’s important that we don’t lose anyone out there, it’s a bit remote.
• The valley section, you can complete in as much time as you need, however, the final rest area closes at 6:00, about 14 miles from the finish. If you miss that rest stop, there are plenty of places in Weed to get water, and/or food, if needed.
Post Ride Meal: The Post Ride Meal will be served from 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. in the Mount Shasta City Park. After 6:00 p.m. wristbands may be exchanged at Say Cheese Pizza for a meal.
Post-Ride Meals provided by: Kevin Flynn Diamond Mountain Catering.
Additional meals may be purchased for $13 each at the Mount Shasta City Park the day of the ride.